The Vienna Secession Artists’ Association was founded in 1897. In 1898 their first exhibition took place and in the same year they built Secession’s first building designed by Joseph M. Olbrich. Today Secession is the oldest independent, exhibition house devoted to modern art. The exhibition programme is determined by artists in a democratic manner and in accordance with an artistic point of view. The main objective is to present current Austrian and international art projects. Visitors have been using disposable SJ-1 headphone from January 2015. Media Expo is one of the material sponsors of the Association.